We look after children from aged 2 – 4 years 11 months and are looking for an early Years Practitioner to join our team. We are closed for the summer but will reopen on Tuesday 1st September and open all year round.
The role will initially be for two days, Monday and Thursday between the hours of 8am – 5.30pm. It could become five days a week before Christmas or again you can stay two days a week.
You will look after the children ensuring we adhere to the Early Years Curriculum and we also incorporate Forest School elements into our learning. You will be:
– minimum level 3 qualification or equivalent
– have an understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and development
– have a knowledge of child protection procedures
– have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
– patient and have resilience whilst we build the preschool together
– interested in taking on more responsibility as the team and the preschool grows
We are committed to ensuring everyone in our team is responsible for safeguarding and the welfare of all of our children. If you are interested in this role, please contact us and we will send an application form. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application deadline is Wednesday 29th July 2015.
Interviews will take place on Monday 3rd August 2015.
The role will start on Tuesday 1st September 2015.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.